|iGetter v2.5 for Mac OS X released
||04/14/06 04:57 PM
|Presenta Ltd. announces iGetter 2.5
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
April 14, 2006 - Presenta Ltd. is pleased to announce the new release of iGetter version 2.5 for Mac OS X.
New in version 2.5:
- iGetter is now available as a Universal application, native on both Intel and PowerPC Macs.
- Added a new "FileAvenue Info" function that works for selected download and allows easy searching of additional file info in the FileAvenue downloads library. If the file is found the following info will appear: Product Name, Product Version, Filesize, Homepage, Description, Requirements, Product Category, License, Product Price, Web Store URL, Rating and Product Reviews URL.
- Added a "Move To Folder" function available for finished downloads for easy moving of one or more files to a new location.
- Added a new function for fast opening of download's Referrer URL in the default browser. The function is available as a green arrow to the left of "Referrer URL". You can click it to go to the file's homepage.
- Fixed a bug in the Batch Downloads function that caused a crash in iGetter when the "From" value is "0" as well as when a new added file already exists in the queue.
- Fixed a bug that in some cases caused a crash in iGetter when user switches between the Downloads and History views.
- Fixed a bug that in some cases caused a crash in iGetter CM Plug-in.
- Fixed a bug in auto-save file writing that may cause application locking in some rare cases.
- Fixed some typos in the Alert texts.
- Included new localizations for Russian and Hungarian languages.
iGetter is a full featured download manager and accelerator. iGetter can greatly improve the speed of your downloads using segmented downloading. In addition it allows auto resume on broken downloads, queue filtering by various criteria, site explorer, history list, scheduling downloads for low traffic periods, auto redial on broken connection, auto hang-up and shut down on completion, and much more.
- Mac OS X 10.2 or later; Universal binary
Pricing and Availability:
iGetter is shareware. iGetter can be evaluated for as long as it's needed to decide if it suits the user's needs. All registered users will get free support by email and free upgrades in the major 2.x versions.
The registration fee for iGetter is $25 US.
The International version of iGetter includes: English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Turkish, Japanese, Russian, Hungarian, Simplified and Traditional Chinese localizations.
The new version 2.5 of iGetter is available immediately for download from:
For more information about iGetter visit:
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 ]