|iGetter v2.6 for Mac OS X released
||04/18/07 04:23 PM
|Presenta Ltd. announces iGetter 2.6
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
April 18, 2007 - Presenta Ltd. is pleased to announce the Universal Binary release of iGetter version 2.6 for Mac OS X.
New in version 2.6:
- Download Rules is the new major feature included in v2.6. It allows automatic sorting of newly added downloads into different folders using wide range of conditions.
- Added support for session cookies in Safari, Firefox, Camino and SeaMonkey (Mozilla). This allows downloading from sites, based on session authentication, like adobe.com.
- Added contextual menu support for Camino 1.x.
- Added support for SeaMonkey in the iGetter browser plug-in.
- Added new iGetter suite for third party AppleScript developers that allows addition of multiple items for downloading.
- Added a new "Import URLs list" function that allows importing a URLs list from a text file. Relevant to it is the new "Export selected files" function that exports URLs of selected downloads in a text file.
- Added a new dialog for easy modification of multiple downloads at once.
- Enhanced Site Explorer functionality. Site Explorer now shows the file date and file size information of FTP sites. In addition users can easily login to secure sites using the new Site Explorer's login dialog.
- Improved integration with the Safari browser.
- Improved iGetter browser plug-in to handle properly the HTML Meta Refresh tag that caused multiple addition of equal downloads.
- Improved iGetter functionality by preventing adding of equal URLs.
- Added some improvements to the multithreading code for better multiprocessor performance.
- Added saving of column width and position of all groups' tables as well as saving of the Toolbar's visible state.
- Added a "Don't ask me again" option at downloads deletion dialog.
- Fixed a bug in Site Explorer that prevented files with spaces in their names to appear.
- Fixed Site Explorer column sorting.
- Fixed Info panel updating.
- Fixed a bug that in some rare cases caused a crash in iGetter when it tries to resolve a server name into IP address.
- Included new localization for Polish and Portuguese (Brazil) languages.
iGetter is a full featured download manager and accelerator. iGetter can greatly improve the speed of your downloads using segmented downloading. In addition it allows auto resume on broken downloads, queue filtering by various criteria, site explorer, history list, scheduling downloads for low traffic periods, auto redial on broken connection, auto hang-up and shut down on completion, and much more.
- Mac OS X 10.2 or later; Intel or PowerPC Mac
Pricing and Availability:
iGetter is shareware. iGetter can be evaluated for as long as it's needed to decide if it suits the user's needs. All registered users will get free support by email and free upgrades in the major 2.x versions.
The registration fee for iGetter is $25 US.
The International version of iGetter includes: English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Turkish, Japanese, Russian, Hungarian, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Polish and Portuguese (Brazil) localizations.
The new version 2.6 of iGetter is available immediately for download from:
For more information about iGetter visit:
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 ]